Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

Emily, here. For the last time, officially. Yes, after this, the blog will belong to LENA!!! She has decided from the poll and her own desires. (Yep, can you guess what she 'desires'?)

So, I know I have only been posting for 32 days, and I have only done 2/3 of the posts, but I don't have enough voice. So, until I have more 'voice', I will go on the backburner and Lena is going into the oven (terrible metaphor, I know.).

This will sound really sad, but, farewell, my friends. Until we meet again.

Love,
Emily

PS from Lena: The blog will be undergoing some updates, so bear with me. Oh, and Emily isn't gone forever, she'll still be in my photostories and such. She just won't own this blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH NOES! I'll miss your posts. :( Visit me on my blog so I will know you are still alive! ;)

    ~Kanani

    ReplyDelete