Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Lady of Shalott

Hey! It's my first post on MY blog as myself, so that's exciting!

First, a question to you all: have you seen the movie Anne of Green Gables? Do you remember all the lovely parts where she recites a poem that keeps repeating "The Lady of Shalott"? Well, I've always loved those parts. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click HERE .

Now, after watching that, do you like it? If you do and want to see the whole poem, click HERE .

I would like to do a reading of it, but it needs a lot of practice, so it will be a while. I JUST LOVE THIS POEM!!! Ooh, maybe I should recite this for the talent show next year........

So, what do you all think of my new look? Of the blog, I mean. Of course. Pretty sweet, right?

Cheerios,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment