Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sorry to keep you.....

I'm so sorry to you all! I haven't posted since SUNDAY!!! :O I feel really bad.

But, to tell you the truth, Lena has been really stressed this week. She's going on an extended field trip to France next week and every project and assignment imaginable has been due this week. Also, we have been watching "The Music in Me" a 'TV' series by girloftheyearstudios .
They are so good, you have to watch them! There's also a movie, when you're done with both season 1 and 2. 

So, that's about it! Lena has a really good idea for a video series (similar to "The Music in Me"), so she is thinking about that. I'm excited!

I'm really sorry for the lack of photos, but more will come for sure when Lena gets back from France! 

Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment