Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm back! (A post by Lena)

Hello!!! It's me, Lena, and I'm BACK! 

I had an AMAZING time in Strasbourg, France! I took a TON of pics, but here are a few to give you a taste (because most of them are of people): 
Me, on a really fun playground thing

A bridge

















How cool is this. Giant foosball.

This was an obstacle course in the trees! It was beyond fun and terrifying!!!







This whole wall is made out of gingerbread!










I hope you liked the pictures! I sure enjoyed taking them!

Unfortunately, I'm SICK. I caught a sore throat from my friend that I was rooming with, and it's getting worse. I'm hoping to start filming today for "Shout it Out", but I'll have to see how I feel.

Cheerios,
Lena

3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture. It's so pretty. There's something about it that just pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the picture, I'm so glad I gave my camera over to my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome. The bridge is so pretty. :) You're so lucky to be able to go to places like that, the farthest I've ever been is Chicago, and that is less than 7 hours away from where I live. France looks nice. :)
    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete