Sunday, June 12, 2011

EEEP!!!

I just realized this, but: I HAVE 12 FOLLOWERS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! Thanks so much to all 12 of you!

So, I don't really know what to write about.

Well, I just got back from a birthday party of one of my little sister's friends. She invited me and another girl in my grade was there, so we hit it off pretty well. We don't really talk much at school because we both have separate groups of friends, but I like her. She's really nice.

Right now my sisters are bathing and are being mad at each other for some reason and my dad is yelling up the stairs at them to have patience. Yeah, like that's going to work.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in my own little world. Like now. In fact, we are all in our own little worlds. My dad is on his iPad, my mom is on her iTouch, and my sisters are arguing upstairs. Me? I'm staying out of it and I'm typing this right now. Yay. Exciting.

I probably sound depressing. There are only 6 exclamation points in my whole post. Fail. Here are some more. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be happy,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment