Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Birthday CC!

Happy birthday bestie! Sorry, this post is a few days overdue, I've been a little busy. Make sure you visit her Picasaweb Albums HERE. They are some of the best I've ever seen!

So, I have been studying today, ever since we got home from church. French is so aggravating! There are so many conjugations, rules, and irregular verbs; it's just crazy! Oh well, if I want to pass my exam, studying is essential.




When I was taking these pictures a minute ago, my mom asked, "Lena, what are you doing? Why are you taking pictures of your homework?" She gave me a weird look. I replied, "Oh, just interesting photography. I'm not doing anything weird!" She still gave me a weird look. She probably does think it's weird to take pictures of study notes for your French exam. LOL

See you soon!

<^> Lena <^>

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you're not a photographer, it's weird. I love your handwriting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks a lot! It gets a little messy when I write really fast.

    ReplyDelete