Friday, June 24, 2011

School's out for the summer!

So today was my last half-day of school before summer break. I should be jumping up and down, rejoicing, and celebrating, right?

WRONG.

I'm feeling sad and depressed. Remember those mysterious Robert and Racheal friends of mine? Well, they are gone. Robert is moving back to Ottawa, Canada, which makes me sad. He was an awesome guy friend. Even though he gave me a scar on my face and I tripped over his face...... We have issues with each other's faces, as I'm sure you've figured out....... I hugged him goodbye and then I sobbed and made a lame joke about the afore said issue with faces.

Now Racheal...... Oh my word, there aren't any words to describe Racheal. She was hilarious, caring, and obsessed with Star Wars. I was bawling by the time I got to saying goodbye to her. We all were. I even hugged one of my least favorite people I was so sad. Trust me, Patrick is going to hate me for saying this. :P

In a little while I'll have to start packing because we leave SUNDAY!!! EEP! I haven't been to St. Thomas since I was 5 years old, and that was a long time ago. The only thing my sister remembers is
'Santa' giving her mints at the hotel. :P  On the other hand, I remember an amazing beach and an awesome restaurant called "Blackbeard's". The food was really yummy.

Speaking of going on vacation, Emily (my doll) is coming with me this summer, so I'm going to make an online travel journal blog for her this summer. I'll make a post when I have it up!

Oh, and my signature was lost. It was on my school computer that had to be handed in earlier this week, so I'll have to make a new one. :(

See you soon!

~Lena~

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this post makes me sniffle! I'm sorry you had to say bye to your friends. It was tough for me too on my last day, especially to my really close friends moving. :(
    I can't wait to see Emily's new blog!
    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete