Friday, January 27, 2012

I am so mad right now.

Like the title says, I am so mad right now.

My whole flipping country is going on strike because of taxes and stuff like that, so I might not be able to go on an overnight fieldtrip on Monday. And no, it's not just that the field trip is being canceled and the whole class can't go. It's that the trip is still going to be taken, but my parents probably won't let me go!

Let me tell you what's going on.

There are strikes here all the time. Now when I say all the time, I mean once a month. "Oh there might be some traffic because the public transportation is going on strike." "There might be (blah, blah, blah) because this union is going on strike." You get my point. Apparently THIS time, though, the whole country is going on strike. Blockades on the highway, violence, etc. The bus drivers for my school are even being asked to stay at a hotel near the school so that way they can bring all the students home like normal.

This trip has already been postponed once because it was too close to Christmas break, so I've been waiting a while. Now it might go on without me! ARGH!

Oh well, that's life. Full of disappointments. I know my parents are trying to keep me away from this mess for my own safety, but I've been looking forward to this trip for the whole year.

I just need to calm down and think about this rationally, but I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE FLIPPING GOVERNMENTS!!!!

Why can't the unions just send letters to the governments and the two parties can discuss things rationally? Why do they have to be violent and selfish and disrupt my life, when I can't change a thing about their situation? Why are people so selfish and always want more and more and more money? Why do my parents love me so much that they want to protect me from selfish and violent people?

Please excuse my rant, I just had to let it out. I think I feel a little better now, so thanks for reading.

~Lena~

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel {in a way :)}. My parents are always keeping me from going on field trips {happened 2, maybe 3 times already} and other fun events because of other stupid, non-important reasons. UGGGHHHH. Now I wish I went with my friends on the field trip again. :( Oh well, I guess life isn't perfect, right? ;)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I'm glad someone doesn't think I'm off my rocker! ;)

    ReplyDelete