Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Belated Christmas!

Merry belated Christmas, everyone! Sorry I didn't post earlier, I've been really tired and enjoying my new gifts.

To start: From AG I got Julie's calico dress for Sara and Cécile's Christmas dress for Kirsten. I also got a handmade outfit from my grandmother. The biggest surprise of all for my AGs was a replica of Kirsten's trunk from my mom and sister. It's beautiful! I hope to get pictures up on Picasa soon.

Other than accessories for my AGs, I got "Cooking Mama" and "Just Dance 3" for the Wii, the last two Harry Potter movies, "Rio" and "Zookeeper". My grandmother and my aunt also sent fabric for me since I can't get fabric easily or cheaply where I live. In my stocking I got colored pencils (because mine break all the time) and a really pretty blue scarf.

My MOST FAVORITE gift of all is a Nook and eBook gift card! I'm so excited to get it activated.

I hope to post pictures of the doll stuff soon!

Merry Christmas to all,
Lena

1 comment:

  1. Merry belated Christmas, Lena! :) I got Cecile's Special Dress, too...it's so lovely in real life! I'm so glad you got a Nook! My family has a Nook to share - not surprisingly, I'm the one who uses it the most - and we LOVE ours like nobody can imagine. ;)

    ReplyDelete