Friday, December 16, 2011

Harry Potter Tag

Happy Harry Potter post! I recieved a Harry Potter tag from Claire at Claire's Curiosity, so I'm going to post it here for all of you! Here we go:

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione
2. Which is your favorite book? Um, is ALL OF THEM an option? No? Okay, fine: I love Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

3. Which is your favorite movie? Hm.... The Goblet of Fire or The Chamber of Secrets. IDK why.

4. What is one of your favorite quotes? "...Now, I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled." (Hermione) I quote this all the time!

5. What is your favorite place? The Great Hall

6. Which is your favorite Hogwarts house? Ravenclaw

7. Which House would you belong in (not just which house you like)? Ravenclaw. :P

8. What position do you want to play in Quidditch? Chaser. I can't keep the goal to save my life and I have bad eyesight.

9. Who is your favorite professor? McGonagall, FTW

10. What is your favorite class? Charms

I tag Jeneca and anyone else who love Harry Potter as much as I do!

Harry Potter-ness,
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment