Thursday, December 22, 2011

Picasa Photo Stories

Harry Christmas! (If you watch the TV show "So Random", you'll know what I'm talking about. If not just ignore it.)

I just made a HUGE mess in the kitchen. I was putting a container of leftovers in the fridge when the container caught on the shelf and exploded all over the floor and the inside of the fridge. Luckily, my mom was nice enough to help me clean everything up. :)

On a happier (and cleaner) note, I just made a couple of doll scarves! I posted the video for how to make them on my Picasa page. Please look at the video and try the craft. It's really fun and easy.
Speaking of my Picasa, I have a couple of photo stories planned since I'm on break, so make sure you check up on it regularly if you don't already follow me on Picasa.

Enjoy your break, everyone!
~Lena~

No comments:

Post a Comment