Sunday, June 10, 2012

packing, packing, packing!

Yes, the title says it all. Ever since I came home from church this afternoon, all I have done is packing, packing, packing!

My doll room was already packed up, but I had to take all the clothes out of the bins so I could collapse the bins. Last time we moved they were all distorted because I forgot to collapse them. :P Most of the clothes are in those four 1 gallon Ziploc bags and in the purple hatbox.


Then I fixed my dolls and their hair up all nice, because I'm paranoid that the movers are going to destroy them (Even though 4 of them have moved twice already. Kirsten never.). I braided Kirsten, Sara, and Josefina's hair and wrapped them in scarves. I did a fancy twisty hairstyle on Felicity because I don't want her permanent texture to be braidy. I like her waves! So anyway, the dolls are all ready.


And, of course, I needed clothes for the next 3 months, approximately, so I loaded my entire summer wardrobe into a suitcase. I don't have very many clothes. It comes in handy sometimes! I also had to get Emily and her clothes ready for summer, since she is also coming with me.


Then I have a box that I will get a little earlier than the rest of our shipment, so I put my fashion designing set, knitting stuff, a folding bed for Emily, and Emily's winter clothes in it. I still have a little space. Do you have any ideas of what else I could put in there? No sewing machines, unfortunately!


Yeah, so that's it! Sorry this is an ultimately boring post, but I just wanted you all to see why I might be absent from the Internet for a while. This whole moving thing is so exhausting!

Prayers are most welcome. :)

Love, Lena

PS: Sorry the pictures are so bad, I was using my old camera because I was too lazy to go downstairs and get the proper camera. :P


1 comment:

  1. How far away are you moving? Because if you are just going across town, you could bike over and show us your neighbourhood; if your moving across the country/ continent, then along the way you could take pictures of where you've drove by and what you and Emily are doing along the way.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete