Sunday, June 24, 2012

under the clear american sky

I just thought I'd update you all about what is going on and my brief leave of absence.
My family and I arrived in Indiana last night, and I got to sleep over at CC's house! We had a blast and stayed up until 1:00 in the morning, even though I had 6 hours of jetlag (it was 7:00 in the morning in Europe). I will post periodically, but definitely not regularly as I am on vacation and without a computer. Also, posting pictures will be quite impossible as I have to use a hotel computer and I don't have any of my pictures on it. :(

As for news of where I will be moving, my parents are closer to making a decision, but not quite! I will be sure to let you all know as soon as I can.

Have a great summer everyone!

Love,
Lena

2 comments:

  1. So glad you've made it to the States safely! ♥ Hope we'll hear from you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! You arrived safely to Indiana. :3. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete