Thursday, April 12, 2012

Private Messaging

So, I don't know if you noticed I added a "contact me" page at the top just underneath my header. Well, I tried messaging myself from my other Google account to see if it works, but I can't get it to work. (No, I will not be telling you my other Google account because it's with my real name and everything. Sorry!)

Could you try private messaging me? Here are the instructions:

If you want to contact me privately, message me at this link: https://profiles.google.com/LenaAG6/about?hl=en

Just click on the little envelope after you click on the link to create a message. It's circled in red in the picture below.














I'm happy to answer any questions!
(The instructions are also in the "contact me" tab.)

It would be fabulous if you could try messaging me then commenting on this post to let me know if it worked or not. Thanks!

Love, Lena

{PS: I'm back from Florida! I'll be doing a post about my trip soon. :) }

No comments:

Post a Comment