Wednesday, August 1, 2012

blog awards galore

So basically everyone loves me! Kidding, kidding. So I have been awarded for 2 different blog awards the last couple of weeks by 4 different girls! Thanks, all!

I was awarded the "I Love Your Blog" by both Kellee and Carolyn. Thanks again, gals!

The rules are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
I've already done both!

2. Tell us why the idea of blogging popped up and why you still write on it.
Well, I joined Picasa a couple of years ago, and then everyone started leaving and were starting up blogs. Then, without my mentioning blogs, my dad suggested that I write a blog about my life in Europe since not many people in the USA know what it's like. I took off from there!
I still write on this blog because it's a creative outlet for me. I love to show off what I've done to people who have the same interests that I do.

3. Describe a usual day of your life.
Right now during the summer I...
9:00 am: I wake up and read until 9:30
9:30 am: I get out of my bed and eat breakfast
10:00 am: I get dressed and ready for the day
10:20 am: I read until lunch time
12:00 am: I eat lunch
12:30 am: I continue reading OR I go to my grandparents' next door and borrow the computer
3:00 pm: I read or watch some television
5:30 pm: I eat dinner
6:30 pm: I help tidy the kitchen after dinner
7:00 pm: I watch a movie with my family or read some more
9:00 pm: I shower and get ready for bed
9:30 pm: I read or watch television
11:00 pm: I turn out the lights and go to sleep.

4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
N/A

5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
N/A
6. Explain what this blog means to you.
This blog means quite a lot to me. It is my creative outlet, my friends, just so many things that I have learned over the last year and a half have been through this blog. I can't imagine what my life would be like if I quit blogging.

7. Nominate five bloggers for this award.

For this blog, I nominate:

1. Vivy from Viviness and AG
2. Emma from My American Girl
3. Anna from Anna's Life in the Country
4. Willow from In the Words of Willow
5. Phoebe from Love That Doll

Congrats, girls! I love your blogs!


As for the other blog award, Lissie and Storyteller nominated me for the "Your Blog is Great!" award! I have already participated in this award before, so I'm not going to again. Thanks so much though, girls!


Have a great week!

Love, Lena


2 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you SO much Lena! I posted pretty much the same thing you did, so if you could drop by my blog, and tell me what I did wrong, if I did anything wrong, then please let me know!

    Anna, from Anna's Life In The Country

    ReplyDelete