Friday, May 11, 2012

30 followers

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You can imagine my excitement when I opened my blog and found not 29 but 30 followers on my blog. I love you, Saiorse Downs {as a bloggy friend}! I just want to thank all of you for your dedication and lovely comments. As for Jeneca and Carolyn, you've been here since my first Picasa days until now. Big smilies for you guys for always being with me!

As for my lack of photo in this post, here's a picture of the lovely camera that I will own someday. After about 30 more babysitting jobs and a lot of sewing after I open an Etsy shop:


Oh, and another thing: is the whole giant photos thing bothering you? If so, I'll start making them smaller. :)

Drop me a comment below, or drop a line above!

Love, Lena

2 comments:

  1. Ekkk! I was shouted out to XD Congrats on 30! :D
    I kinda like the big photos. You can see detail better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I feel special! :D
    I found your blog through Julie's Jumbles (Julie is my penpal) and thought it looked interesting! Congrats on 30 followers!!!

    ~Saoirse ( http://saoirsesspace-ag.blogspot.com/ )

    ReplyDelete