Friday, March 16, 2012

A Visitor

Happy Friday!

Remember back in June when I made a blog post on the last day of school about my friends Racheal and Robert?  Well, Robert came back to visit! Yep, that's right!

It was wonderful to see him again, if it was only for two days. We had a great time reminiscing about old times with our mutual friends. It really stank though because I was supposed to see him yesterday too, so I didn't say goodbye on Wednesday. Well, he went and caught himself a cold, so we weren't able to get together. I'm upset that I didn't get to say goodbye to him, but I'll see him again sometime. Probably next year.

Also, I can't believe I have 29 followers! Just last week I had about 20, and now the count has skyrocketed! Thanks so much to all of you who have followed!

Love, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment