Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi again!

Hi gals!

Guess what! I'm going to another friend's house for a sleepover tonight! We're going to build a fort and sleep in it. It's going to be sooo cool.

So what have all of you been doing this summer? Have you been traveling a lot?

I can't wait for school to start. I love school, and I miss my friends in Europe. I love fall, all the sweaters, the orangy colors, and the crisp air. And the brand new school supplies. XD

I have a fortune I want to share with you that I got yesterday. It says: "Accept what you cannot change, and you will feel better." That helped me so much. I've been missing my friends that moved, and I just couldn't get over it that they weren't going to be with me when school started. So when you're upset about something you can't control, remember that.

See you soon!

Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment